Friday, September 1, 2017

Shelter Loves......


I am not sure how it is September 1st already. I hope to squeeze one or two more beach days in. I am never actually ready to say good bye to the summer....I don't have any huge plans this weekend but I do want to get organized around the house and relax. My son has an all weekend soccer tourney, so the sports are in full swing! Here is what I am thinking about today! Have a fabulous weekend...xx

From left to right:

1. My aunt often traveled to England and always brought me home Lady Diana souvenirs when I was a child. I don't want to date myself but I do remember watching her wedding as a little girl. She was an amazing woman, it is hard to believe that it has been twenty years since she passed away. Diana was a wonderful mother, person and philanthropist, her tireless charity work still lives on. She would be proud to see how well her sons have done.
2. I am always inspired by European inspired designs. Lauren Buxbaum Gordon's kitchen is a stunner and feels very Parisian to me.
3. I plan to read the entire article in Veranda this weekend but I have always dreamt of having a cutting garden filled with roses and other blooms. Oprah's is featured in this month's Veranda. It does not disappoint.
4. I love this quote. I need to live it.
5. Dare I say plaid shirt season is almost here?? I do love Fall fashion and this pretty coral top may need to live in my closet. Save 30% on your entire order this weekend with J.Crew.(There are lots of Labor Day sales out there)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails