Friday, November 3, 2017

Shelter Loves


While my kids were getting ready for school this a.m. I taught them the beauty of the word "Friyay".
Although I have my own business and feel blessed to love my job, I am always happier to see a Friday am than a Monday one! I had a great work week, I'm designing some pretty cool projects right now. I've been doing lots of brainstorming and creative thinking. Here's what made the love list this week! Cheers. xo

1. Ann Taylor has the prettiest little shoe collection. These kitten heeled cuties are perfect for work and casual holiday parties. 
2. Sezane has opened a NY store! How sweet are the feminine design details?
3. Words to live by.
4. + 5.  I've been really into learning more about women artists who lived and honed their skills during the mid-late 20th century. Helen Frakenthaler was one that I have been reading up one. I may use one of her prints as the starting point for a fresh design in my daughter's room. 
6. I am looking forward to hosting Thanksgiving this year. I'll be sharing my table scheme ideas next week!
7.  I love everything about this photo.  I adore braids, this one is perfection. 
8. I've got the feels for Marc Jacob's snapshot bags. There are so many to choose from.
bag

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails